The Bogun Beer Challenge

Hey Crew ... I have a number of beers up for review this weekend.  They are ... lets be honest ... the iconically Australian mainstream full strength bogun beers and include;

1. VB ... Victoria Bitter

2.  XXXX Bitter

3. Tooheys New

Let me know your thoughts on each of these beers and who you believe will rain supreme  in the comments below.  Looks like a great weekend for me!

-----------------------------

And the winner is ..... 

After careful and prolonged deliberation, I hereby declare the winner ... XXXX Bitter ....

What?  You might be thinking!  I am just as surprised as you.  I don't know if it's the beer or the fact that it was chilled to perfection, but this beer, mores o than the others just delivered.

1st. XXXX Bitter ... at it's best when super cold and icy!  .... 7 / 10

2nd. Tooheys New ... a good drop, but just felt lacking given it is higher priced than it's rivals .... 6.8 / 10

3rd. VB .. Victoria Bitter  ... it's not what it used to be and clearly this beer is no longer as relevant as it used to .... 6.6 / 10